GoWheel Self balance vehicles are a great way to get around Brisbane or anywhere in Queensland.
There's a new breed of high-tech electric personal transport vehicles.
- A snappily dressed businessman is seen gliding along through the crowd of pedestrians like a superhero.
- A weekend beachcomber is enjoying her freedom as she glides along the foreshore.
- Groups on Go Wheels explore bike ways on week ends and enjoy visiting cafes and tourist sites.
About Go Wheel
Go Wheel is a new, efficient mode of transportation for convenience and fun.
- Being the size of a briefcase
- Go Wheel is light and easy to carry.
- making for easy storage anywhere.
Go Wheel is a great option for everyday transport.
- At 4c per charge, it beats paying for parking, petrol, expensive public transportation and taxi fares.
Go Wheel can go up to 16 km/h.
- It has a cruising speed of 10km/h and the ability to climb 15 degree inclines.
- Best of all it can go 40 km between charges.
It’s easy to manoeuvre around crowds and traffic with Go Wheel
- It has an intuitive, gyro-stabilisation technology that adjusts angles,
- With automatic balancing and speed to suit your needs.
- Go Wheel boast regenerative charging as you may have seen on Hybrid cars.
- When you coast down-hill you will extend your battery time
- extending your range even further.
Being the size of a briefcase and weighing only 12kg,
- Go Wheel is compact
- ight and easy to carry, allowing for easy storage anywhere.
Costing only 4c for a complete charge and with a 40 km range,
- Go Wheel is one of the most economical forms of transport on the planet.